By Aaron Keenan | Marketing Assistant
Still looking for a Father's Day present? Look no further! Here's your chance to WIN the ultimate dads getaway. Redbreast Irish Whiskey & O'Briens Wine have teamed up to give one lucky dad and two of his mates the ultimate getaway this Father's Day.
Congratulations to P. Duignan on being our winner!
How To Enter:
Simply purchase a bottle of Redbreast 12 Year Old in-store or online to be in with a chance to WIN the ultimate dads getaway for one lucky dad and two of his mates!
- A round of golf* at the world renowned Old Head Kinsale (1 hour from Midleton) *non-golfers can explore Old Head by boat.
- Slow cooking masterclass at Ballymaloe House (20 minutes from Midleton).
- Redbreast warehouse tour and cask tasting at Midleton.
- Locally sourced dinner at Sage Restaurant in Midleton.
- Accommodation at the Castlemartyr Hotel.
Entries close 20.06.2021
- Online transaction: Customers who purchase a bottle online will be sent a link to the online competition entry form in their order confirmation email.
- In-store transaction: Customers who purchase a bottle in-store will be provided with a link on their receipt. Entering this link into an internet browser will bring you to the online competition entry form.
Terms & Conditions
- - The promoter of this competition is O’Briens Wine Off-Licence ULC (O'Briens Wine) (in conjunction with Irish Distillers Limited).
- - Employees of O’Briens Wine, and their associated promotional partners, companies or suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter/win.
- - O’Briens Wine's decision in relation to selection of the competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- - Entrants must be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol, at the date of entry and a resident of the Republic of Ireland in order to enter/qualify as the prize winner.
- - The promoter reserves the right to request proof age, verifiable by passport or driver's licence.
- - The prize winner and guests must be aged 18 years or older to attend the Midleton Distillery.
How to enter:
- Online transaction: Customers who purchase a bottle of Redbreast 12 online (€60 plus shipping fee if order is under €100) will be sent a link to the online competition entry form in their order confirmation email post purchase.
- In-store transaction: Customers who purchase a bottle of Redbreast 12 in-store (€60) will be provided with a link on their receipt post purchase. Entering this link into an internet browser will bring you to the online competition entry form.
- - To participate you will need to complete and submit the online competition entry form; providing your name, email address, test of skill and confirmation of being over 18. The consent box on the online entry form must also be ticked or your entry will not be counted.
- - Entries for the competition will be open from 02.06.2021 until midnight on 20.06.2021. Entries after this date may be possible but will not be counted.
- - Data relating to entrants will be retained by O’Briens Wine for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist O’Briens Wine to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries.
- - For the purposes of administration of the competition prize, it is a contractual necessity that O’Briens Wine shares the winning entrant(s) personal data with the competition promotional partners.
- - A limit of one entry per product transaction applies.
- - This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- - The winner will be announced once they have been contacted by a member of the O’Briens Wine team and verified (subject to delay(s) due to the verification process).
- - The prize winner and their guests will be required to adhere to any specific health and safety guidelines in place at local establishment and national levels in order to avail of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any health and safety issues arising as a result of availing of the prize.