- Aged between 12 and 25 years, and matured exclusively in seasoned Bourbon barrels. Midleton Very Rare was launched in 1984 to celebrate the whiskeys of the Midleton distillery, and a new vintage has been released every year since then.
Each bottle carries its own individual number and the signature of Barry Crockett, Midleton's master distiller and the individual nature of the selection process for each vintage of Midleton Very Rare means that each year's vintage provides its own character. Learn More€155.00
- The selection and balance of Bombay Sapphire's 10 botanicals is based on a recipe that dates back to 1761.
Presented in its distinctive square, blue glass bottle, Bombay Saphire is made from triple distilled neutral grain spirit that is heated and passed through the botanicals in its vaporised state. Add pure water from Lake Vyrnwy and the result is a refreshing, distinctive, clean Gin with an undeniably distinctive taste. Learn More€31.65
- This Single Pot Still Whisky aged between 7 and 9 years combines both malted and unmalted barley with 25% aged in sherry cask. Originally distilled for wine importers Mitchells in 1887 who would fill their empty wine barrels at the Jameson Distillery with new make pot still spirit and mature then in their own cellar. The name derives from the coloured paint they used to mark the barrels.
Nose: Fresh aromatic oils and spices with orchard fruits and barley on a background of toasted wood.
Taste: Full spicy body with a honeyed sweetness. A hint of cloves along with the fruity sweetness of green apples, rounded off with toasted oak.
Finish: Lingering flavours of spices and barley. Learn More
Regular Price: €59.95
Special Price €55.00
- Jameson Select Reserve is rich and full, developing into the succulent sweetness of exotic fruits like nectarines, apricots and papayas on the nose. On the palate, a burst of flavours combines to produce a creamy, luscious taste experience. The special fruity sweetness from the grain remains consistent, while the waves of vanilla, toasted wood and spices roll through from the pot still whiskey and flame charred barrels. Followed by an incredibly long finish, delivering an extremely rich and smooth taste experience. Learn More€51.95
- Rather than being simply a finished whiskey, Yellow Spot is special in that it contains single pot still whiskey that has been matured for a full 12 year period in three oak cask types: American bourbon barrels, Spanish sherry butts and uniquely, Spanish Malaga casks. Bottled at 46% ABV, the influence of the Malaga cask brings an exotic sweet note to the whiskey making it a truly delightful taste experience. Learn More€79.95