O’Briens Wine Beer & Spirits
33 Spruce Avenue Stillorgan Industrial Park Co. Dublin Ireland Ireland
+353 1 2931040 online@obrienswine.ie Monday-Saturday 10:30am-10pm Sunday 12:30am-10pm
24% OFF

Out of stock

Regular Price: €16.95

Special Price €12.95

Graham Beck The Game Viognier

Graham Beck The Game Reserve Viognier

South Africa 

  • Grape Variety


  • Style

    Aromatic, fruity whites

  • Food Match

    Chinese, Lobster, Pork, seared scallops, Thai

One of the finest family owned estates in South Africa, modern, forward thinking and making great wines like this peaches and cream Viognier.

In the vineyard

20% of the grapes were fermented in 2nd fill French oak barrels and the other 80% in stainless steel tanks. The portion in barrel spent 2 months on the primary lees for a creamy texture, and was left to mature for a further 4 months in barrel before blending.

In the winery

Selective hand harvesting of grapes during the last 2 weeks of
February. Further selective sorting of grapes at the cellar.

Customer Satisfaction

As a family business we ensure a warm and friendly service whether you shop in store or online. We strive to create an environment of trust, an experience to enjoy and a brand to recommend. O’Brien’s delivers an extensive range of wines beers and spirits, some world famous others small and bespoke, all the best quality and all at the best value. Our staff are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our range and strive to understand and exceed your expectations.

Free Delivery

No minimum order and if you spend €100 or more we'll deliver your order for free anywhere in the Republic of Ireland.

Orders are normally delivered within 3-5 business days (Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays) of you placing the order.


Change your mind? No problem. You can cancel your order at any stage or return some or all of it through any of our stores or we can arrange a collection. Simply contact us by phone on 1850 269 777 (or +353 1 2693139 from outside Ireland) or email online@obrienswine.ie and we'll look after the rest.

Please wait...

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Our Cookie Policy