Château Fourcas Hosten 2020 En Primeur Deposit
*Price is for a 6-bottle case and includes shipping from France to your preferred delivery location in Ireland upon release in 2023.
Château Fourcas Hosten is a family-owned winery and widely regarded as the finest in Listrac-Médoc. Extensive investment in the vineyards and cellars have increased quality and consistency in the wines. We are delighted to hear they were certified organic in November 2020. Once again this wine delivers excellent value for the quality in the bottle with excellent structure and dark brooding fruits.
Potential Drinking Window 2023-2038
"A tight, linear red with chewy tannins that are fine-grained. Bright acidity and a fruity finish. Plenty of tension and tightness."
- 91/92 Points, James Suckling
How To Buy En Primeur In 4 Steps
1. Select which En Primeur wine/wines you would like to order & pay for them today. Please note that this order can only contain wine from the En Primeur selection and may not include any other web products.
2. You will receive a confirmation email and receipt for your order. Please disregard any reference to shipping/delivery in these automated emails. We will contact you as soon as your wines arrive in 2023.
3. In the spring of 2022 you will be invoiced for the Excise Duty and VAT associated with your purchase.*
4. The 2020 wines will be bottled and released by the Châteaux in the spring of 2023 at which time we will ship the wines from France to your preferred location in Ireland, included in the price paid today.
*Taxes will be charged at the rate set by revenue when the wines arrive in the country. For estimation purposes the current Excise Duty rates in Ireland are €3.19 per bottle (€19.14 per 6 bottle case) and 23% VAT