O’Briens Wine Beer & Spirits
33 Spruce Avenue Stillorgan Industrial Park Co. Dublin Ireland Ireland
+353 1 2931040 online@obrienswine.ie Monday-Saturday 10:30am-10pm Sunday 12:30am-10pm

In stock

You earn 114 Loyalty Points
GB Cigalus White

Gérard Bertrand Cigalus Blanc

Languedoc  , France 

  • Grape Variety

    Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier

  • Style

    Aromatic, fruity whites, Oaky Whites

  • Food Match

    cold meats/pâtés, Duck, Meaty fish, Mild Curries, milder blue cheeses, Pork Belly, Slow roast Pork loin, Smoked fish

  • Alcohol By Volume


  • Green Ethos


Aromas of citrus fruits combined with peach, apricot and honey lead into a palate which is lush, opulent and smooth. This wine is fresh and crisp with hints of subtle vanilla, light toasty oak and very aromatic tropical fruits. The long finish islively and fresh.

In the vineyard

Made entirely with Biodynamic fruit sourced from the Cialus estate. The Sauvignon grapes are selected first, in order to keep their freshness and acidity; the Chardonnay grapes are then picked having reached full maturity and the late-maturingViognier is selected last.

In the winery

70% of the juice is fermented in new French oak barrels, while the remaining 30% is vinified in stainless steel vats. The wine is then aged for approximately 8 months, 70% in barrel with frequent stir ring up, ¶batonnages÷, while the remaining 30% isaged on its fine lees in stainless steel vats.

Customer Satisfaction

As a family business we ensure a warm and friendly service whether you shop in store or online. We strive to create an environment of trust, an experience to enjoy and a brand to recommend. O’Brien’s delivers an extensive range of wines beers and spirits, some world famous others small and bespoke, all the best quality and all at the best value. Our staff are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our range and strive to understand and exceed your expectations.

Free Delivery

No minimum order and if you spend €100 or more we'll deliver your order for free anywhere in the Republic of Ireland.

Orders are normally delivered within 3-5 business days (Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays) of you placing the order.


Change your mind? No problem. You can cancel your order at any stage or return some or all of it through any of our stores or we can arrange a collection. Simply contact us by phone on 1850 269 777 (or +353 1 2693139 from outside Ireland) or email online@obrienswine.ie and we'll look after the rest.

Please wait...

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Our Cookie Policy