O’Briens Wine Beer & Spirits
33 Spruce Avenue Stillorgan Industrial Park Co. Dublin Ireland Ireland
+353 1 2931040 online@obrienswine.ie Monday-Saturday 10:30am-10pm Sunday 12:30am-10pm

In stock

€35.95
You earn 108 Loyalty Points
Available for Store Pickup

Be the first to review this product

La Demoiselle de Bourgeois PF
Henri Bourgeois

Winery: Henri Bourgeois

La Demoiselle de Bourgeois Pouilly Fume

Loire  , France 

  • Grape Variety

    Sauvignon Blanc

  • Style

    Sauvignon Blanc Style Whites

  • Food Match

    Delicate fish, Goat's cheese, Shellfish

  • Alcohol By Volume

    13.5%

  • Vegetarian

    Suitable for Vegetarians


Made from a strict selection of the best Sauvignon grapes, La Demoiselle is harvested on the Kimmeridgian marls of Saint Laurent l'Abbaye, where the first vines of this AOC were planted' - taut, mine ral rich and intense.

In the vineyard

85% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel vats at 15 to 18€c with the remaining 15% fermented in oak barrels from the Tronþais forest. Maturation takes place on fine lees for 7 to 8 months.

In the winery

All esate grown grapes, hand picked.

Customer Satisfaction

As a family business we ensure a warm and friendly service whether you shop in store or online. We strive to create an environment of trust, an experience to enjoy and a brand to recommend. O’Brien’s delivers an extensive range of wines beers and spirits, some world famous others small and bespoke, all the best quality and all at the best value. Our staff are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our range and strive to understand and exceed your expectations.

Free Delivery

No minimum order and if you spend €60 or more we'll deliver your order for free anywhere in Ireland.

Orders are normally delivered within 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays) of you placing the order.

Returns

Change your mind? No problem. You can cancel your order at any stage or return some or all of it through any of our stores or we can arrange a collection. Simply contact us by phone on 1850 269 777 (or +353 1 2693139 from outside Ireland) or email online@obrienswine.ie and we'll look after the rest.

Please wait...

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Our Cookie Policy
×