O’Briens Wine Beer & Spirits
33 Spruce Avenue Stillorgan Industrial Park Co. Dublin Ireland Ireland
+353 1 2931040 online@obrienswine.ie Monday-Saturday 10:30am-10pm Sunday 12:30am-10pm

Out of stock

€16.95
Available for Store Pickup
Novas Viognier

Novas Viognier

Chile 

  • Grape Variety

    Viognier

  • Style

    Aromatic, fruity whites

  • Food Match

    Chinese, Duck, seared scallops, Thai

  • Alcohol By Volume

    14.5%

  • Green Ethos

    Organic


From Chile's No.1 organic estate with top class winemaking overseen by celebrated winemaker Alvaro Espinoza, Emiliana's Novas line is made exclusively with organically grown grapes, enabling unique wines that fully express their terroir. Veryaromatic, richly flavoured white, packed with super-ripe peach/apricot fruit and a touch of oak. GREAT GOLD medal winner Concours de Brussels.

In the vineyard

100% organically grown grapes from Emiliana estate vineyards located 300 metres above sea level.

In the winery

Aged for 5 months with 90% in stainless steel and the remaining 10% in French oak barrels.

Customer Satisfaction

As a family business we ensure a warm and friendly service whether you shop in store or online. We strive to create an environment of trust, an experience to enjoy and a brand to recommend. O’Brien’s delivers an extensive range of wines beers and spirits, some world famous others small and bespoke, all the best quality and all at the best value. Our staff are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our range and strive to understand and exceed your expectations.

Free Delivery

No minimum order and if you spend €60 or more we'll deliver your order for free anywhere in Ireland.

Orders are normally delivered within 4-5 business days (Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays) of you placing the order.

Returns

Change your mind? No problem. You can cancel your order at any stage or return some or all of it through any of our stores or we can arrange a collection. Simply contact us by phone on 1850 269 777 (or +353 1 2693139 from outside Ireland) or email online@obrienswine.ie and we'll look after the rest.

Please wait...

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Our Cookie Policy
×