O’Briens Wine Beer & Spirits
33 Spruce Avenue Stillorgan Industrial Park Co. Dublin Ireland Ireland
+353 1 2931040 online@obrienswine.ie Monday-Saturday 10:30am-10pm Sunday 12:30am-10pm
13% OFF

In stock

Only 6 left

Regular Price: €22.95

Special Price €19.95

You earn 60 Loyalty Points
San Felice Chianti Il Grigio

San Felice Chianti Il Grigio


  • Grape Variety


  • Style

    Classic of the Wine World

  • Alcohol By Volume


Another tour de force from this flag bearing Chianti estate, this is concentrated but not big and flashy. Boasting real Sangiovese and black cherry character, this is as authentic as Chianti Classico gets.

In the vineyard

Selection of grapes of the best Chianti Classico vineyards on the Agricola San Felice properties.

In the winery

80% of the wine matures for 24 months in Slavonian oak. The remaining 20% ages in 225-litre French barriques, followed by a further 6 months in the bottle.

Customer Satisfaction

As a family business we ensure a warm and friendly service whether you shop in store or online. We strive to create an environment of trust, an experience to enjoy and a brand to recommend. O’Brien’s delivers an extensive range of wines beers and spirits, some world famous others small and bespoke, all the best quality and all at the best value. Our staff are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our range and strive to understand and exceed your expectations.

Free Delivery

No minimum order and if you spend €60 or more we'll deliver your order for free anywhere in Ireland.

Orders are normally delivered within 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays) of you placing the order.


Change your mind? No problem. You can cancel your order at any stage or return some or all of it through any of our stores or we can arrange a collection. Simply contact us by phone on 1850 269 777 (or +353 1 2693139 from outside Ireland) or email online@obrienswine.ie and we'll look after the rest.

Please wait...

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Our Cookie Policy